Sunday, March 5, 2023

I need ONE piece of weight loss advice . Long term to stabilize my weight.

What’s your ONE best piece of weight loss advice? I need to lost only 10-15 lbs so id like something I can gently introduce to help get down and stabilize my weight. There’s so many but I’m not good at applying too many “guidelines” as it throws me off track. Here’s what I’ve heard about: Low carb Give up sugar Drink more water 80/10 No snacking (meals only) No eating after dinner Intermittent fasting

All sound good but overwhelming what i should actually do to lose (and maintain) weight. I should say the “intuitive eating” doesn’t work for me since I’m a bottomless pit

EDIT: also eat more protein ! So many options. I’m trying to figure out the best way to eat for long-term benefits

submitted by /u/zzzcatt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CLawqRT

No comments:

Post a Comment