Saturday, March 4, 2023

Need a weight loss program

Weight:286 Height: 5’10 Blood work is great except low testosterone.

I am looking to lose 2-3 pounds a week but am struggling with a meal plan. I travel for work and am barely home so find myself always eating out.

On average I eat 2 meals a day at about 2000 calories BUT I have days during the week where I eat fast food that easily goes above 3k calories. It’s bad I know.

Does anyone have a simple meal plan I can follow for someone who travels for work and barely has time to cook? OR is there an online coach I can find ? Idk how many calories I should be eating either. Some say I need 2500 calories other day I need about 1900. Idk but it’s driving me crazy.

submitted by /u/KTryingMyBest1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/p0jCaiq

No comments:

Post a Comment