Monday, March 6, 2023

Two months check in! (progress photos)

Hi! I posted around the beginning of February my progress in the Lose It! app but wanted to share some progress photos as I’ve been feeling discouraged. I’ve been on a journey since Jan 1 of being in a calorie deficit and learning to be active again.

https://imgur.com/a/C3p2Whm

Long story short, I gained about 60lbs last year from my already high weight from being sick with auto immune related problems, steroids, and pretty sedentary. So far this new year I’ve walked/hiked almost 100 miles, and the last 2 weeks I’ve gotten back into lifting weights(used to be super into weight lifting 10ish years ago)!
I have lost 13 pounds which is slower than anticipated, but several inches and these photos really show the progress. I’m hoping the weight loss slowing down has to do with my body adjusting to lifting heavy again. Also SO proud of my calorie counting! My deficit looks huge on the app bc it syncs my workouts just as an FYI but I eat between 1300-1600 as I am 5’0”!

Anyways, just wanted to check in on my journey as like I said I was feel discouraged with the scale but the pictures make me feel great. Anyone else started there journey Jan 1?

submitted by /u/mntnwildflowr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Q681VjG

No comments:

Post a Comment