Saturday, March 4, 2023

Weight loss sucks sometimes

I was always fat and criminally unattractive growing up, truth be told I thought I’d die fat. I am 6’1 and about 4 years ago I weighed 240 pounds. After deciding it was about time to make a change, I cut down to about 180 running 2 miles daily, and watching what I was eating. I was in the gym consistently for about a year and a half, bulking up to 200 pounds before cutting to 170. I felt great, had abs, was relatively strong, you would assume all was well. But some part of me always thought when I finally figured all this out I would be stunningly attractive and it was incredibly disappointing for this not to be the case. I couldn’t help but feel like I’ve been cheated in a way. A big proponent to all this was I began losing weight at 17, and finished this journey of sorts at 20. Being an Arab male, we are particularly prone to balding, and I was not an exception. Honest to god it felt like a cruel joke, I looked like shit. Thankfully my derm helped me sort this out a bit, and I would say I’m relatively good looking now. There’s not really a point to this post, just felt like throwing it out there.

submitted by /u/Anon196972
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/SOsH02V

No comments:

Post a Comment