Saturday, March 4, 2023

I'm overeating and gaining weight back and I'm so upset with myself ...

As the title states, I have been recently overeating. I'm not sure why honestly. I haven't been under anymore stress than usual. I have had random bouts of depression, but I was also still actively losing weight then too. I'm extremely disappointed in myself, I can feel and see my love handles and gut coming back, I can feel the weight coming back on and I'm not sure how to stop it. I look in the mirror at myself and I just feel a mixture of anger, rage, and sadness that I've let myself put on weight again. Albeit, not much weight, maybe like a few pounds, but still. I think the thing that scares me the most is that I haven't had a chance to weigh myself. I have a scale in the bathroom, but it tells me I still weigh the same which is highly doubtful at this point. I just hope that maybe when I go to the doctor next it's less than I'm thinking.

I think the main reason I've started overeating and putting on weight again is because I let myself get too comfortable with my weight loss, stopped counting my calories as often, and haven't been exercising as much. Just hoping maybe someone else can relate. :/

submitted by /u/honey-bliss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dkWDpNU

No comments:

Post a Comment