Friday, March 3, 2023

Seeking weight loss advice! At a plateau

Hi everyone! I’ve been lurking here for a few months but wanted to finally post to seek advice from those in the process of losing weight who have seen some success. I’m in my late 20s and have gained weight in the past two years to put me at about 20 lbs over my goal weight where I feel happy and healthy (~135 lbs). I’d lost a few lbs and I’m currently at around 148-149 lbs, but it seems like my weight loss has stalled in the past couple weeks. I had been losing steadily around 0.25-0.5 lbs per week and I was happy with that pace, but now am feeling dejected that the mild progress has stopped. I’m counting calories on Noom, burning probably around an average of 500-700 calories a day with workouts (typically stair climbing, dumbbell exercises, and walking), and eat around 1900 calories a day. This had been helping me lose, but I’m wondering if it’s time to cut calories down a bit more. I typically find I get considerably hungry below that and I’m more prone to craving fast food and junk food at night, plus I’ve always had a difficult relationship with food and my weight and have dealt with a lot of disordered eating in my teens, so I’m wary on dipping calories too low. Any advice appreciated. :) thank you!

submitted by /u/dietschmiet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZhS2U4L

No comments:

Post a Comment