Friday, March 3, 2023

I have never considered dancing before in my life

29M SW:310 CW:275 GW:240

I've been either obese or extremely overweight my entire life but the last few months I've been getting really into fitness and weight loss, I'm playing ring fit a lot, I worked out at the gym 3 days a week but switched to a PPL 6 day a week routine and have been building nice muscle, and yesterday I noticed my belly shaking is reduced by A LOT when I do certain exercises I used to be embarrassed about and I'm feeling really confident in myself

I totally forgot that my wife loves dancing but kinda gave it up after we had kids, didn't have the time and I probably wasn't much of a help since I was always too embarrassed about my body to even try. But I was talking to her about bodyweight fitness and the sports I want to try and I mentioned hiking and rock climbing and swimming and she asked if I would be interested in dancing and you know what.... I never considered it a possibility but damn it sounds fun and I want to make a fool of myself while finally trying to learn!

It gets better everyone! Sticking to health and fitness has a lot of good benefits! I'm finding new ones all the time!

submitted by /u/Dazzling_Rhubarb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PHT3CUu

No comments:

Post a Comment