Friday, March 3, 2023

they fit?!?!?

About a year ago, I bought some new clothes online from a plus sized shop. I already had a pair of pants from there so I bought a different cut in the same size (2 pairs)

I got them in and they were impossibly tight. I could barely button them. But because of the sale they were having and the rewards system, a return was basically pointless. Whatever. Gave a pair to my mom and threw the others in my drawer telling myself "maybe someday id lose weight".

I have some kind of curse where whenever I hold onto something thinking "it'll fit again someday" I gain MORE weight. And that's what happened here....by October last year I weighed in at 250lbs.

Mid-January rolled around and I decided I'd give weight loss another shot. I told myself it's be different this time and I wouldn't stress over losing like I have in the past. I'll keep a goal calorie range, treat myself to a cheat day once a week (sometimes twice), and just try to make better choices overall (goodbye rockstar punched and code red).

This morning I stepped on the scale and I'm down 30 POUNDS since I started (possibly more; I used the October weigh in as my start since I didn't have a scale at the time, but I'm positive I gained more between October and January due to the holidays).

Feeling proud, I started getting dressed for work and saw the sale pants sitting in the drawer. Figured I'd test my luck.

GUYS.....THEY FIT!!!! they went on as smooth as warm butter on toast and buttoned EASILY. I almost need a BELT with them!

I've still got a long way to go on my journey; my goal was 100lbs in a year to my "goal weight" which will still put me overweight, but I haven't weighed 150 since my college days. But today, I'm celebrating this little win!

submitted by /u/lurker0277
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KXIuGqR

No comments:

Post a Comment