Thursday, March 2, 2023

Am I overreacting?

Ok, so I could just be super sensitive because of how insecure I am over my weight. Please chime in and let me know.

There's this girl who is in the same group workout I go to. She's done amazing with her weight loss, I've tried talking to her privately about what she's doing to drop weight so fast but, she's pretty much given me vague answers so I stopped asking.

Tonight she came up to me in the gym infrint of everyone while we were getting our dumbbells and said...

"Hey I have a bunch of clothes that are way to big for me now since I've been losing so much weight, would you want them"

I felt my face get hot with embarrassment, and my eyes fill up with tears. I was so embarrassed and keep wondering how could she not have known that might be hurtful? She could have asked me privately.

Idk it's stuck in my mind and I keep thinking about it. Can't get it out of my head....

submitted by /u/shay42190
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uoQw7vG

No comments:

Post a Comment