Monday, July 29, 2019

3 week weight loss update and Happy Scale app rave!

I posted here about 3 weeks ago about having gained 20lbs since starting a new deskjob early this year and no longer tracking my food intake.

3 weeks ago I was 150lbs and this morning I weighed in at 143.4 lbs! So that's about 2.2lbs/week on average lost, which I am super thrilled about. I already feel so much better physcially and mentally. My clothes are fitting better, I feel more confident in myself, and I feel super motivated to continue. And it's all thanks to CICO. I've actually been going to the gym less, still walking about 40 minutes a day to and from work though. I know my weight loss will start slowing down now and I will have to decrease my calories/ increase my exercise as I get closer to my goal, but I am ready for that.

And I just wanted to quickly rave about the Happy Scale app. Whoever recommended it in a post here, thank you! It seems to be keeping me sane. I no longer dread the scale because even if I go up a bit after being down, I still want to log it just to see the averages and predictions and all that. Highly recommend!

submitted by /u/Roxy_Tanya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YbUpxr

No comments:

Post a Comment