Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Today it's 100 days since I started counting calories!

Hello! Like the title says, today is 100 days since I started this weight loss journey. I've successfully tracked every single day on My Fitness Pal and done my best to stay within my set calorie limits. When I started counting calories, my daily limit was 1900 calories a day. Then after a while I lowered it to 1800, and then to 1700 where it is now. Some days I do go over it but mostly I'm managing to stay within that limit. I don't exercise or anything, even though I probably should. In these past 100 days I've lost 9.5kg (20.94 lbs)! I had definitely started to feel like I'm stagnating as my weight loss has been very slow the past few weeks, so this milestone coming up has really been helpful in reminding me that a lot has changed, and that I'm on the right path. Combined with the weight I've lost from getting medication in November of 2017, I've now lost a total of 39.7 kg (87.52 lbs) . I still have at least another 30kg to lose in order to reach a healthy weight, but I'm proud of the progress I've made. I'm excited to see what changes will have happened once I reach day 200! Thanks everyone on this subreddit for helping inspire me to keep going ❤️

submitted by /u/Punkrockit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K3jcuS

No comments:

Post a Comment