Friday, July 26, 2019

18 YO Male - 7 Months of weight loss - 239 to 183

Hey all, first and foremost I'd like to thank everyone in this subreddit for my success, it's always motivating to see other losing and it gives me a sense of pride

I started once I figured out that CICO was a thing, two of the 7 months I was off of my diet (Big hunger took over), but before that I lost a steady 11 LBS per month average

I've recently promoted from Obese to Overweight using BMI as a general rule of thumb

I'm certainly not done yet, but I'm predicting that in 2 or 3 months I'll be 20 pounds down, and I might be comfortable at said weight, I'll take pictures as well and make another post when I finally finish

As for excersise/diet, I ate 1400 Calories a day on average, working a contractor job (Painting, lifting, walking a lot) and playing beat saber on my Oculus Quest

I'm in the final stretch, it's time to finish what I've started

Progress Pics: https://imgur.com/a/EtOxnCI

Note: my camera angles are suck

submitted by /u/celticswing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ycbSXf

No comments:

Post a Comment