Monday, July 29, 2019

lost 22 pounds in 11 weeks and hit onederland for the first time in years!!

first post, long time lurker, but I’ve been trying to loose weight for about 4 years now (ever since I hit my highest of 219 as a 5’2” female towards the end of high school) but would only ever get to and stay around a 212 to 217 range. College late eating habits did me no favors but no harm either, but never moving on the scale was so frustrating!!!!!

BUT IM SO EXCITED TO SAY I BROKE MY CURSE! LOST THE MOST SIGNIFICANT AMT OF WEIGHT EVER, all in just under 3 months too!

I wasn’t around many people and didn’t have to resist as many food related temptations! Did a combo of keto/low carb and IF (omad mostly but sometimes 20:4) and didn’t have a single scale around to track my progress (till now), which made me more diligent and in tune with what my body was feeling to be honest!

Started at 217 beginning of summer but I’m down to 195 now! My goal is to get down to 185 before I start my last year of school in September and eventually 140 for graduation.... BUT I’m not all too worried because as long as I’m focused, I’m not too pressed about time frame, I know I’ll get down to my goal weight if I work hard like I have!!!

Side note, it’s been weird to be so happy (and worried) to notice some loose skin in parts of my body haha. Like my body is changing, yay! But also how bad will my skin be at the end of it all... dumb things to worry about.... IM EXCITED TO CONTINUE THIS WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY THOUGH!

submitted by /u/anomicly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZsBBXe

No comments:

Post a Comment