Saturday, July 27, 2019

The big goal! + bonus milestones

I've really been working at my initial goal. I posted a few weeks ago that i had been working hard. I had a goal to make a certain weight loss by my bday, which i came close to but missed.

Today ... today i did. 40 lbs officially off. I'm super stoked!

On top of that, i was out walking with my family at a small park that has these little exercise stations, and there was a pullup bar. I did 2! I haven't done pullups in years, what?!? Stoked!!

On top of all that, i finally gave in and bought new jeans since the last ones literally were falling off. I tried on different pairs and lordy lordy ... i was a 33!!! I haven't worn 33 since before high school! I had to sit down in the dressing room. Omg.

submitted by /u/superkat21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yk96Kc

No comments:

Post a Comment