Saturday, July 27, 2019

NSV - No weight loss? No problem.

Everyday I come onto Reddit and I see people complaining about how their life is ending, the sky is falling, and clearly they were born under a cursed star because... *gasp* the scale hasn't moved in two days.

This thing we're trying to do? It's not about the scale. It really isn't. Take that thing and throw it out the window. Because when it comes right down to it, if you were exactly the size you wanted to be, you wouldn't care one bit if that number never moved. And while it might be difficult to realize, that size is really what we're striving for. We all want to lose inches, get better posture, have a better body and be able to move like we're supposed to.

That's part of why it irks me when I join discussions on here and mention that my weight hasn't gone down (in fact, I weighed in this morning at 208) since the end of June and immediately get five people telling me why I'm on a plateau. You know why I'm on a plateau? Because I work my ass off in the gym, and big bodies sometimes take issue with that.

So today, I wanted to post my one month progress photo to show that the scale doesn't matter worth a lick. I'm certainly no ballerina, but you can see the differences clearly enough. One month at the same weight. June to July with a carefully monitored 1200 calories CICO + two hours of cardio 5 days a week in the mornings.

https://i.imgur.com/wuFeLIb.jpg

submitted by /u/FictionallySpeaking
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ysrqGF

No comments:

Post a Comment