Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Down 19 kg now thanks to fasting and OMAD

I have to say it takes a lot of experimenting and time, and energy, and resilience, and resolve, and...... What I can take away from the first half of this journey is that you need a large toolbox to get through weight loss. I think the tool that moved me forward the most was my resolve while what helped me most on my journey was experimentation with diets and the specifics of diets. For years people said eat 5 small meals a day. That is compleat s***. I was hungry all day and ate more than 2000 kcal. When I discovered the fasting community my life changed and I saw extreme results immediately, and I saved money. Who knew dieting was so cheap?

The experimentation with fasting went beyond vitamins and eating schedules, everyone thought I would die by not eating every day. One person tried to have me sent to the psyc ward because they thought missing meals would end my life. Fasters hear this all the time. So the social aspects were often against me but Reddit was always there for me. The physical aspects of fasting: I found that at the core I really needed a few things daily, a multi vitamin, electrolyte tablet (you need to replace your electrolytes you pee out daily), plenty of water, and coffee/tea.

Butter coffee/fat coffee: burning fat is difficult but saturating your system with fat helps the body switch faster to burning fat and not using up whatever carbs you have left (I know you'll be here to fix this Reddit) . I good a shot class and mixed ~.5 g avocado oil, coconut oil, and 2 g butter and filled with coffee. I experimented with the mixtures and found that the taste is the most difficult part so this blender was the easiest for me. After I chased it with water.

Thanks to all who have helped along the way!

submitted by /u/badassite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Zq0bIE

No comments:

Post a Comment