Sunday, July 28, 2019

I lost the extra 10 kgs I gained last year over a tough phase, so close to being in the normal weight range! (A free lesson in description)

I started weight loss journey in February this year, but been on and off, because... raisins! I lost about 7kgs and then, this month, I was out on a long distance hiking trail, which I read "overweight people should not attempt, considering the difficulty level", so, I was scared, but did it, anyway; and it helped me lose weight, too! I am fitting back in all my old clothes now, feeling smug about finishing that trail, and now, only 2-3 kgs more to lose, before I am in the normal range! Woop woop!

Also, something I learnt! In the beginning, I was so keen on following an ideal schedule, and it worked for a bit, but then, I started resenting it! For instance - I started my day with hot lemon water, and I am not a big fan of hot water, especially, in the mornings (unless in form of coffee!) and I found it hard to get out of bed thinking that the first thing I need to do is to go to kitchen and gulp a drink I don't like. Later, I switched it with coffee, and started looking forward to sitting in kitchen peacefully, sipping my coffee, and scheduling the day, etc. TL;DR - So yeah, it's okay to not do the ideal stuff (which you think is ideal!), tweak it a little, and enjoy the journey!

submitted by /u/Imagine_a_name
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MkRAmL

No comments:

Post a Comment