Sunday, July 28, 2019

Has anyone noticed that extra weight shows quickly after weight loss?

When I was overweight, it seemed like I could gain/lose ten pounds and not notice it on my body or in the fit of my clothes. Now that I've lost weight (maintaining for one year+) and my bmi is low, I can notice when I gain a couple of pounds.

The place where the fat deposits on me is over my hip bones on either side toward my back, like right on my waist/hip area. It makes me laugh because there is a threshold where it appears. Two pounds up and it's there, two pounds down and it's gone. I like to be three to four pounds under that weight because when I gain weight over the day, as one does, my "side fat" isn't busting over the waistband of my jeans in the afternoon/evening.

I don't know, it was just a weird thing that I've noted over the past year that I'd never, ever seen when I was overweight. Has anyone else noticed that a small weight gain is more noticeable after reaching their goal?

submitted by /u/spunkmeyer122
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OktWJt

No comments:

Post a Comment