Saturday, July 27, 2019

I went to my sister's home and ate like I would normally eat for 3 days.

I have gotten into huge fights with my family over my weight loss. They think I have lost 2 much and need to stop. So this time around while my mom is staying over at my sister's I decided to eat whatever I was offered at my sister's place while trying to keep portion control. I just logged what I was eating for these 3 days. Every day ranged from 2500 to 3000 calories. No wonder I was 100 kgs. My sister is 90 kgs on 5 ft 3 4 inches frames. My family has no sense of what appropriate portion size is for food. Growing up in India our relationship with food is still stuck in the white colonial rule era famines and hunger mentality. Anyone who gains weight is called becoming healthy and anyone who loses weight is said to have become weak. Having come down to 76kg and hoping to go to 70 kg it's going to be hard to maintain this weight if I wish to keep a relationship with my family.

submitted by /u/tryin2immigrate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JYlaNm

No comments:

Post a Comment