Sunday, July 28, 2019

Loseit Challenge: Wk1 Stats

https://imgur.com/mGsB9rw

This uses all of the data for people who logged in Wk1 minus those with clear input errors (n=~1650). While it's only one weeks worth of data I wondered if I could ask anything. The first thing I noticed that only ~1650/2400 people are keeping up with recording. Most of those that aren't logging are new to the challenge. Perhaps reaching out to those on your team would help keep them on track or help them understand what the challenge is about? The community built here has been wonderfully helpful in my weight loss goals because people did this for me when I first started.

Lessons:

  1. Your age does not matter- you CAN lose weight.
  2. You can have high goals, but weight loss is a slow and steady process. Alternatively, people input their FINAL goal weight into the challenge sign up rather than their goal weight for the end of this challenge.
  3. Those with higher BMI are losing more than those with lower BMI's.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

submitted by /u/GenericGenomic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LLJgNf

No comments:

Post a Comment