Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Am I doing CICO right?

I’ve been doing CICO set at 1410 and IF 16:8 (eating 12p-8p). I’ve actually lost 7.6 lbs in 4 weeks. I am 32.4lbs from my weight goal.

1) I am wary of actual calorie counts so I feel like I’m overestimating the calories eaten and underestimating the calories burned by exercise. I don’t want to slow down my progress but can it hurt me if I am eating too few calories? I don’t think I’m off by much.

2) I was eating to the max calories allotted to me but my (now ex) boyfriend made a comment about why I always “had to eat the most.” So I started just eating to 1400-1500 no matter how long I worked out, usually leaving a decent amount of calories left that I could eat but don’t. Is that going to hurt my weight loss? I’m never hungry except in the mornings when I first get up.

Lately I’ve been a little more fatigued and I was attributing it to my period but I started to worry that I was not getting enough calories or protein or something. I’ve upped my protein already, but was hesitating on upping my calories. I just wanted some advice. Thanks in advance for anyone who comments.

submitted by /u/knufflelala
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K5NKw0

No comments:

Post a Comment