Saturday, July 27, 2019

Weight loss; up and downs

Hey Reddit, since April of 2018, I have been moderating my health quite extensively, going going from 240 lbs to 190 lbs in April of 2019. But lately, I have been letting myself go, and went back into my bad habbits of junk food and over eating. I've gained back 20 lbs, weighing now 210 lbs. I try to force myself to eat better, but always end up going off the tracks and raiding the fridge. I started working out multiple times a week since April 2019, going every 2 to 3 days. I lift heavy weights, and do some core exercises. I feel a lot more energetic, even if I gained those 20 pounds, but I also feel fatter. I want to lose my stomach, but every time I take a step foward, I take two steps back. I don't know what to do to get my head straight, and I am afraid that I will give up. My mother follows a ketogenic diet and is doing great, but she is always out of town, and I am left home with freezer food and more junk food, since I don't have access to fresh stuff.

submitted by /u/n0ah_dasilva
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yjztp8

No comments:

Post a Comment