Friday, July 26, 2019

Seriously need help with motivation and maybe an app?

I started the year off just under 300 pounds. I signed up for a diet program and have lost roughly 40 pounds. Over the past month (or two), I’ve been dealing with an increase of depression and stress which has caused me to loose my motivation. I’m starting to fight back! I joined a gym last night. Went for the first time today. Also, I’m an introvert and simply being out in a gym was a HUGE step. I realized though, I have no idea what I’m doing. I don’t have the money for a trainer. I was hoping someone could recommend an app? Something that can tell me “Do this on this day! Increase weight/reps on that day! Arms today. Legs tomorrow. Shoulders the day after. And let’s squeeze those glutes!!!” I don’t know if such a thing exists (crosses fingers), and hopefully it won’t cost the same as feeding a small country. Thank you for taking the time to read my chatter. Best wishes to you fighters and thank you to those who remind us that this weight loss fight is possible!

submitted by /u/ecw010517
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YplmsI

No comments:

Post a Comment