Thursday, July 25, 2019

Plateau and body measurements

Hi all, I’m about 6lbs off of my final goal weight and starting to really struggle. I’ve never been hugely overweight, but I have wanted to drop about 10kg for aesthetic reasons and now I’m starting to wonder if it’s even worth it..

I’m in a bit of a plateau at the moment and have been for about 2-3 weeks (I know not that long in the scheme of things) with my weight going up by a KG some days and it’s starting to de-motivate me.

I know that it’s likely water weight due to hormones, but my period is late and I’m worried it’s the weight loss that’s caused it (definitely not pregnant). If it’s water weight it will whoosh off eventually and probably more than before but I’ve also been tracking body measurements and I’ve seen very little change.

Do body weight measurements change when you get the whoosh as well? Any advice? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/imveganwhat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K5JfAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment