Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I was reviewing my weight loss graph

Whenever I am having a struggle day - where I'm just HUNGRY all day, I try to distract myself by drinking lots of water, filling up on low calorie soup and fruit etc. We all know the tricks.

Other times I boost my resolve by looking back on my progress apps and congratulating myself on all my hard work. This helps keep me determined and focused.

So today I'm particularly HUNGRY and have eaten my brekkie, lunch and my snack and now have to wait until this evening for my dinner (4 hours away). Ugh! So I'm eating fruit and drinking water and distracting myself with work.

Then I opened my weight loss tracker to look at my loss graph. This always gives me a sense of accomplishment.

So I opened the app....and saw the ad

JFC!!

submitted by /u/Nimmyzed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GC3GnI

No comments:

Post a Comment