Wednesday, July 31, 2019

*Help* losing 70 lbs.

Hey all! I need some advice on losing weight. I’m a 6”5 M weighing at 291lbs (132kg) and fit into a size 42 trousers (U.K.) and aiming to jump down to 220lbs.

I have been eating relatively well, cutting down on carbs and eating less in general (I will admit I need more protein)and going to the gym 3 times a week to work on a mix of cardio and weights. so far Iv done this combo for about 2 months. I also work in physically demanding job (walking around a lot, moving heavy stuff and working in wide range of environments).

My problem is I don’t seem to be losing any weight? And by that I mean the scales don’t move much and my measurements don’t seem to change.

Because of this Iv been kinda put down and feel like it’s a hopeless cause. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Anything to promote weight loss? I am willing to take on any help at this point.Cheers.

Edit: I’m 20 as well.

submitted by /u/Gazzamurphy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KsDT2H

No comments:

Post a Comment