Sunday, July 28, 2019

It’s amazing how 10 lbs made a huge difference already

It’s been about 7 weeks since I started my weight loss journey. I have lost 10 lbs, F 5’6 29 272 now 262. In the grand scheme it’s a small amount but, wow does it feel good. I haven’t been able to clean my entire house in one day since moving in a year ago. I would become to tired, my whole body would hurt and I would be short of breath. I couldn’t scrub my shower properly because it was too hard to bend over. Today I did everything, mopped every floor, cleaned all three bathrooms, went grocery shopping and meal prepped. I feel like a super star. My back does hurt a little now that the day is coming to a close but nothing like it use to. I was thinking to myself it’s only 10 lbs how can it really make a difference already but I imagined putting a 10 lbs weight around my waist and it got me thinking about all this extra weight I’m carrying, man I can’t wait till it’s gone. My goal is 180. I’m really looking forward to a trip to Nashville in April 2020 for my birthday and I really want to be feeling my best! This is giving me great motivation and I’ve never been my own motivation before!

submitted by /u/everyoneisanashole
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YsWaWA

No comments:

Post a Comment