Friday, July 26, 2019

I think I have developed an eating disorder

I started my weight loss about 3 months ago cause I was getting a bit chubby at around 20 percent body fat. I am quite strict and try to create a 1000 calorie deficit everyday. I’m like 5,10 and weight 140 so I’m getting real skinny. But I have developed a binge eating disorder and i feel like crying after every one. I also feel like utter shit all the time and if I eat to much I go on ridiculous exercise routines to offset my binges. If I up my calories I also feel like shit cause I don’t see results so fast which also depresses me. I really don’t know what to do I’m so close to my goal of sub 10 percent body fat but i have been absolutely miserable and I have been getting hungrier and hungrier the more my body fat drops

submitted by /u/playboishawty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ze5pXK

No comments:

Post a Comment