Tuesday, July 30, 2019

My journey so far

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I have been here. Since the last time I have been here, I have officially lost around 25 lbs. I was weighing 190 lbs in Feb 2019 and now I weight 165lbs. So quick background about myself, I am a doctor, 24 and 5'10. I knew that the fastest way to lose weight would be to be on a deficit diet. Now everyone knows this but in my weight loss journey, I noticed a few additional features which might be helpful around here. Hence I thought of sharing it. * So basically when I was overweight, I ate a lot of food and my body also knew that it needed a lot of food. So hence it burned a lot of energy. But when I suddenly started my deficit diet, my body took some time to realise that I was eating a lot less than required but still burned the same amount of calories before my deficit diet. Where do you think the calories are coming from for this extra energy ? Yes, my body fat is getting burned now. * So fat loss is very easy upto a point. You can rapidly lose weight if you just eat less. But after hitting 170 lbs, my weight loss plateaued a bit. So I lost last 5 lbs in 2 months compared to 20 I lost in nearly 4 months. And yes, I workout everyday of the week. And I do eat healthy as much as possible (Haven't eaten outside or takeout for 3 months) Learning cooking little by little as well (probably the biggest advantage) Remember people, it's all about the diet ( Diet is about a whooping 70%. Don't ever ignore it) PS : Did anyone else go through something like this and I was wondering how many months were you in that rapid loss phase.

submitted by /u/akhil4eva
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32ZCkBE

No comments:

Post a Comment