Thursday, July 25, 2019

Is it Possible to Lose Weight but Not Feel Like You are Starving?

Hello All!!

In some way or another my whole life I have been up and down with my weight. Currently I am trying to shed a few pounds so my clothes fit better and I feel better. My past experiences always had me believing... if I feel hungry it must be working!! I started a new eating plan (I don't want to say Diet, as I been there done that and it never works) that I hope is something I can maintain for most of my days to ensure I don't gain back weight as I have in the past when I'd lose it. I just started, so I haven't lost any weight yet but I don't feel hungry so I feel like this might not work! What is your experience with food and losing weight? Were you able to without those terrible hunger pains?! For example, today I prepped most my meals last night and this was my menu for today:

Breakfast: 177 grams of plain Greek Yogurt with honey/fresh berries and 16 grams of granola

Snack Break: Small fresh fruit cup

Lunch: Spaghetti Squash with baked 5oz chicken breast with 125 grams of sauce and 1/3 cup of non fat mozzarella shredded cheese

Snack Break - 70 grams of cucumbers with 2 tbsp of Hummus

Dinner: Steamed mix veggies with 6oz baked chicken breast

I drink coffee/water/green tea throughout the day as well. I also work out pretty often, which is not my problem with my weight loss... FOOD and Alcohol are my enemies. With the above I get around 1300 calories and I don't feel like I'm starving and in my mind I think I should be to lose the weight... is this just some weird mental thing for me to think that way? Did you lose weight and not feel hungry?!

Just curious! I am also new here, so HELLO!!

submitted by /u/meekodatcat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SEpjIY

No comments:

Post a Comment