Monday, July 29, 2019

Painfully updated my flair today...I'm getting back on the wagon.

I started my weight loss journey in January 2017 at 360 lbs at 5'10". By June 2018 I was down to 255 lbs and I was so freaking proud of that 100 lbs flair.

Well, here I am. We got in a tough spot personally. Job stress, financial stress, all that fun stuff and more. My husband (who had been losing with me) stopped tracking and eventually I did too. It was just that one more thing. I maintained for a little bit, but it started creeping up.

I started buying clothes for school (I'm a teacher), and realized just how much I had ballooned back up over the last year. My husband was the same, he started needing new work clothes a couple months ago. I put new batteries in the scale and stepped on it last week. 295. My heart sank. I am back up to morbidly obese and 300 is staring me in the face (which, in reality, wasn't a surprise. I knew it, the scale just confirmed it).

So here I am again. We started tracking together on Friday, today I'm already down to 290 (yay bloat-woosh!). This hurts. I remember now that I wanted to be at a healthy weight before I turned 30. That's probably not going to happen now. So my new ETA if I work my butt off is Christmas as a healthy weight 30-year-old. Close enough, right?

CordialCarbonara is back on the wagon. I'll be seeing y'all again the challenges, I used to love those!

submitted by /u/cordial_carbonara
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GAMZcf

No comments:

Post a Comment