Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Am I overworking myself? Not eating enough? (F20)

I’ve started working out about two weeks ago.. I am finally cancer free after years and have gained lots of weight from having cancer and have decided to join a gym to shed the pounds. I’m currently working out 6 days a week, 2 hours everyday. I’m only doing cardio at the moment and am slowly incorporating weights (because I’m still learning how to lift weights!). I still eat around the same calories as always, which is around 1000.. sometimes 700-800. I know it’s very little and I should eat more.. how much more though? And am I working out too much? How effective will this workout plan be for weight loss? I’m quite heavy right now, about 168 lbs and 5’2. I don’t feel overworked or exhausted but I want to know if this will cause exhaustion eventually.

submitted by /u/hannahkimt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yoXXxc

No comments:

Post a Comment