Monday, July 29, 2019

Officially 10 sizes!!

NSV!! I’m a long time follower, first time poster. I’m on my own weight loss journey, and although everyone in my life is very supportive, I sometimes feel weird about celebrating my victories with those close. When I have victories to share I feel like I’m bragging, but I’m honestly just excited! I love this sub because I can relate to some of these posts, and I love being excited with posters, so I figured someone here might be excited WITH me!

I’m a 26F and I started by journey in January 18 at a size 16. Since then, I’ve changed my eating habits and have managed to lose about 50 pounds (I fluctuate 5 or so pounds either way) . I’ve always purchased pants at the store Maurices, and I can remember buying size 16 and now more recently celebrated comfortably fitting into an 8. I bought another pair of size 8 pants last week, and tried them on today. They are officially lose enough that I’m safe to order a size 6! Seeing that number on the screen is crazy to me! I never in my life thought I would be a size six. Sometimes I forget the progress I’ve made, and am too hard on myself, but numbers help remind me! Some people may say Maurices sizes run big, but I’m still going to celebrate!!

submitted by /u/kayson160
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SYCg0x

No comments:

Post a Comment