Sunday, July 28, 2019

Day 1, finally going to do it F/162 lbs

Hello, I’m a female camp counselor 5’6, 162.6 lbs. m-f I walk about 4 miles with a backpack during my job. On the weekends I tend to chill out due to how intensive the job is but I try to at least walk 2 miles.

For the longest time I’ve been wishing to be fit, slim, and healthy, but due to mental health reasons I’ve never had enough motivation to commit. Each day I hope I can eat better but fail, I’ve been maintaining my weight for awhile now.

I plan to live a semi-Keto lifestyle, due to eating carbs in the morning for my job and I don’t want to restrict too much. I plan to eat 1,200-1,300 calories a day and cut out sugar besides fruit and occasional sweets and honey.

I do struggle with binge eating, it was a common habit in the beginning of summer where I would come home hungry and tired from work and eat like crazy. I also get intense cravings from lunch to dinner and at nighttime, which is also why I plan to eat smaller meals throughout the day.

I will put updates on my reddit page, I’m excited and ready to become serious with my weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/c0rnbread0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yn6xHb

No comments:

Post a Comment