Saturday, July 27, 2019

How Do You Overcome A Bad Week?

I write this as I am beginning to realize summer break is taking a toll on my weight loss. This past week alone I have gone over my daily allotted amount of calories almost every day and I am beginning to freak out. It is becoming harder to keep dropping how many calories I can eat since that's what MyFitnessPal is estimating. I started with being allowed 1900 calories. Now I am at 1700 and I'm feeling hungry all the time. Even after fluids I am still hungry. I haven't gained or loss weight, but I'm still upset because I'm stuck again.

Today I went over by probably 600 calories and had a panic attack because my biggest fear is gaining weight back. I've struggled so much with yo-yoing and I'm 5 pounds from my original goal. But now I feel I need to lose even more weight after I hit my goal.

I've been lifting weights, but haven't been consistent because stuff keeps getting in the way. I have so far been able to only get maybe two sessions in a week and ideally I want at least 3 to start. My hope is that it can help tighten things up and make me look leaner.

And what made tonight worse is someone who I won't name said a joke that I'm going to get my jiggles back if I eat that way. This same person has also said I might want to keep my 38 and 40 inch pants aka my "fatboy" pants, as they call them, just in case I gain it all back in a year. This person just doesn't realize how much hearing that messes me up and makes me really hate life. I don't know if this person realizes how bad I feel about my body, even though I say, "God I am so fat and ugly," out loud every day multiple times a day. I think they feel I'm just joking.

submitted by /u/Lonelyjon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Mm9e9F

No comments:

Post a Comment