Saturday, July 27, 2019

Balancing Weight Loss and Boobie Milk

I am 7wpp and have been cleared for exercise, but I have been eating fairly unhealthy on and off for the past few months. I only gained about 25 lbs during my pregnancy, which I attribute a lot to weight lifting and an increased metabolism from pre and early pregnancy. I'm exclusively pumping (medical reasons for my babe means we have to track his intake) and I want to start getting my body back. I know horomones can make it especially difficult. I'm curious how any other mommas have been able to cut their calories and lose the weight without losing the milk (spouses/partners can weigh in too)!

FYI - Yesterday was my first day counting calories since I hit and maintained my goal weight of 145 about a year ago. I'm currently 160 lbs, 5'7". So far I've eaten plain oatmeal yesterday and today as that is supposed to help.

submitted by /u/riahbobiah93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YqXHIu

No comments:

Post a Comment