Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Feeling very discouraged

I keep messing up on my weight loss goal. I used to be overweight, lost about 100 pounds several years ago. I remained super skinny for several years. I definitely had some form of anorexia looking back. I would only have a can of soup a day for the better part of a year. Well, I gained it all back over the past 2 years and then some. I was on medication that made me gain weight like you wouldn't believe. I kept binging like crazy. I am off the meds now, and have lost around 30 pounds. But i stepped on the scale to find that ive gained 10 pounds back. I keep having this happen. I restrict so much and then eventually cave and when I do its a lot. I feel very discouraged. First time posting in here, if this isn't where to post this I apologize. Can anybody else relate to this?

submitted by /u/salmiakk_runner
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K1tA6C

No comments:

Post a Comment