Saturday, July 27, 2019

Gaining muscle to the point that my clothes are tight?

I don't know if it would help to have some history on my weight loss journey or what. Sorry this will be a long post. In 6th grade, I was a 1X (16 in women's). By 7th grade, I was a size 8. By 9th grade, I was a size 4 and I pretty much was until I was 20 years. Due to some past professional problems, now at 23, I'm probably a 10 (approximately 38-31-45) and I've been trying to lose weight. However, my efforts in the past 3 years have only led me to gain muscle. I try to diet and exercise but I just keep gaining muscle. Today, even my underwear is tight. Part of me is wondering if I have more testosterone than most women or some sort of hormone problem. I just want to be a size 6 (approximately 36-28-38) and I won't complain after that. Any advice?

submitted by /u/JBFFMel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32UfBXB

No comments:

Post a Comment