Saturday, July 27, 2019

Join the challenge: 4 weeks without unhealthy food (29 July-25 August)

Hi y'all, my weight loss journey has not been going well lately and today I woke up with some newfound determination. I have decided that, starting Monday the 29th of July, I will eliminate all super unhealthy foods from my diet for a minimum of 4 weeks. Under my definition of unhealthy, this means that I will not be eating chocolate, chips, candy, take-out meals, pastries, fried foods, and so on. So basically nothing with loads of sugar or saturated fat. Since it's always more motivating to work together, who's with me? Is anyone else up for the challenge? Of course we can continue the challenge for longer :)

submitted by /u/i-run-on-coffee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LJGVlY

No comments:

Post a Comment