Friday, July 26, 2019

RANT, Grumpy and Discouraged

I should note the only person who has mentioned the weight loss is my SO, I know this might be an etiquette thing, so I try not to focus on it.

I had a doctor's appointment today, and they had received a report that included my weight loss. While congratulating me on the dent I have made, while acknowledging I have a long way to go, they seemed to largely attribute it to a decrease in a specific medication. This medication does cause weight gain, and it can be a really significant amount, and I know that it has contributed to my starting weight and the lowered dose is helping me lose

But, I've been working so hard on this; diet, exercise everything I can think of and I am a little annoyed that I am not getting at least some of the credit for the changes I have been making. I was feeling so freaking proud of myself until this,, now my motivation has dipped. I don't know why it bothers me so much, it shouldn't be what I am concentrating on. I guess it just sucks to have hard work ignored and I was already feeling a little disappointed that no one seems to have noticed the changes I've made.

submitted by /u/CatsandTeaandBooks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yd4TNL

No comments:

Post a Comment