Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I can't lose weight.

On July i decided to actually start taking weight loss serious, 2 years ago i lost 55 pounds and a year later after college stress i gained everything back. I looked at old picture and was ashamed of myself, how could i let this happen? Well... you can't change the past. So i decided to start taking shit seriously on July 9th.

I've been doing intermittent fasting since July 9, weighing my food and eating only one plate etc. Two meals a day. I also added fruit to my diet. I weighed myself and the scale said i was 107, i was 113 on July 9. I was happy, i celebrated my brother' birthday and ofcourse he ordered food etc and i told myself that one cheat day wouldn't hurt. I also took a picture and compared it to how i looked on July 9. I saw a clear difference.

Literally fastforward to 4 fucking days later and the scale is telling me that i'm 115 kilos and the pictures that i took now literally look the same as the ones on July 9.

How the fuck does this happen? I clearly see weight loss and 4 days later i look like i gained 5 kilos. This shit is making me depressed and i have no idea what to do anymore.

submitted by /u/universedancer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yoUdfb

No comments:

Post a Comment