Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Ladies, how real is period weight gain or cycle affecting your weight?

I’m curious because I’ve been very good with my meals this month, and have been counting calories and have maintained a deficit, but I see no changes in my weight at all, and it’s really discouraging. I’ve never tried to be this serious about my weight loss, so I’ve never paid attention to my cycle affecting my weight, so I’m curious if it’s really a thing? I’m sorry if it’s a stupid question, I just really don’t know. Ive recently gotten off my cycle, and I’m wondering if me not losing weight is not on my part and I shouldn’t feel guilty about it or be too hard on myself. Any help is appreciated thank you!

submitted by /u/shangelahalelu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GyBMc7

No comments:

Post a Comment