Sunday, July 28, 2019

Beginning my weight loss journey

I (M 20) am beginning my weight loss journey. I now weigh 190 lbs and never felt worse about my physical health. Entering college 2 years ago i was at 170 and thought i was chubby at the time. Now i feel fat and out of shape. I have tried working out in the past but I usually give up after 2 weeks either because of stress, fatigue, or busy schedule of classes. I currently had an internship, 9 hour days at a desk, and it has brought serious concern to my health now that I’m not physically active for most of my day.

I wanted to make this my first post in hopes that it’ll motivate me to keep with it. My goal is to get back down to 170, but more importantly just feel better health wise.

I needed some help with finding information on how to cook healthy on my own. In a month I’ll be living on my own for the first time and wanted to know how to begin cooking healthy meals and avoid the take out/pasta every night meals.

I hope this is the last time I tell myself that i’ll change for good. Hopefully in a few months ill be able to have an update on my progress.

submitted by /u/mhopkins0427
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30Zk1uv

No comments:

Post a Comment