Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Tips for emotional eating. Starting fitness journey.

Hi all, currently trying to start a weight loss journey (for the millionth time). I need to lose around 5-6 stone to be at a healthy weight.

My main problem is emotional eating & getting outside the house due to mental health. I haven’t started exercise yet - trying to start with making food changes. I find it hard saying no if a family member asks to get a takeaway or if I want dessert - I always say yes. Then afterwards I feel overwhelmed with guilt which causes me to eat more due to my feelings. It’s just a cycle that never seems to end. I’m currently at my biggest and I’m just tired of being overweight.

Does anyone have any tips/advice to give? Thanks!

submitted by /u/kro1265
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/335VmXc

No comments:

Post a Comment