Sunday, July 28, 2019

Problem areas

Hi all, I've been a bit of a lurker so far but never posted in this sub. Currently 140lbs, trying to get it down to 125lbs (27F).

My weight loss journey is going fine and I've developed lots of healthy habits, like counting calories and exercising (gym & rock climbing, both 2-3 times a week)... However, I seem to have a couple of problem areas that just won't budge!!! Specifically, my arms and shoulders just won't get thinner!

Now, I know I can't spot reduce, but I just wanted to share my frustration at certain areas staying the same while overall the weight is going down. Has anyone else got this issue?

Thanks for listening!

submitted by /u/cinnamonsugar37
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yhdjDF

No comments:

Post a Comment