Saturday, July 27, 2019

Best weight loss smoothie recipes? Pros and cons of drinking smoothies for weight loss and to lower BP?

Hey guys! So I am really getting serious with weight loss and exercise. I have pretty high blood pressure for being 22 and I’m sure my cholesterol isn’t the best either. I’m thinking about having a green smoothie for breakfast daily with Greek yogurt for protein as the base, of course I will limit loading it up with fruit and the high sugar fruits. I’ve read mixed comments about having smoothies for breakfast or lunch and wanted to see if anyone has good success or good recipes that worked for you! I feel like it’ll really help me with energy and lower BP and the bad cholesterol. Thanks! This group rocks!

submitted by /u/Litjoe97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LJtWAU

No comments:

Post a Comment