Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Been at it a little over a week, haven’t lost any weight. In fact, I’m GAINING weight. What the hell?

I literally can’t cut my calories any less or I’ll starve. I feel like there’s no reason whatsoever I shouldn’t be losing weight.

2 days ago I had a Cobb salad, Diet Coke, Waters, and a sandwich with 11 chips, the proper serving size. There’s nothing healthy at my house and I’d rather eat a sandwich than a microwave meal or pizza rolls. Yesterday I had 12 small grilled pieces of chicken, a fruit cup, Diet Coke, 6 waters which I struggled to drink, and another sandwich with 11 chips. And I had a snack of 12 pita chips 160 cals. I hadn’t allowed myself a snack any other day so I thought I would allow it since I wasn’t losing any weight anyways.

I went jogging twice over the weekend, still didn’t lose weight. it’s not something I will be incorporating extremely often since I know exercise is not the main contributor to weight loss but my goal is to do it occasionally and then start picking it up when some of this fat drops off and it gets easier. Right now my boobs are killing my back and making it to where I can’t breathe.

I don’t see why I’m not losing anything! In fact the scale has gone up .6 in the past 3 days. I’m 100% positive I’m not overeating. It just feels like a waste and I feel like I will give in to an unhealthy meal later. I also have only pooped once since Saturday. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. My stomach was hurting all night last night but I still haven’t pooped. Sorry if that’s tmi lol I just don’t know if that could be a cause.

submitted by /u/ijustneedthisaccount
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YljFBK

No comments:

Post a Comment