Monday, July 29, 2019

Losing weight with a low BMR?

I'm 5'3, 146lbs currently, starting weight was 157. Ive lost 10 lbs in the last month, and I need to lose at least 20 more. However, it feels so difficult and unsustainable because my BMR is only 1,327 calories. This number is from the InBody assesment I had done at my gym, I'm unsure how accurate those are, but everything else seems accurate on the test so I believe it. This means I have to eat under 1,000 calories a day to achieve weight loss at a pace that isn't absolutely glacial. I also try to go to the gym each day to help speed things up, and alternate days between strength training and cardio, about an hour of each.

I'm just feeling so hungry and fatigued all the time it seem, and it hardly feels worth it at this point. I've started replacing breakfast and lunch with a protein shake, and that helps a bit for keeping me full, but it's still no walk in the park. I feel like I'm just white knuckling through it. Are there any other smaller women on here who have lost significant weight? Do y'all have any tips or tricks I could try? Thank you!

submitted by /u/HappyHowly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yvc7r0

No comments:

Post a Comment