Saturday, July 27, 2019

Worried About Sustaining Weight Loss - Need Filling Lunch SW:223 CW: 200 GW: 163

Age: Late 20s

Height: 5'9

SW:223 CW: 200 GW: 163

I've been lurking on this page for a few months and it's been really helpful so I want to thank the community for that.

I've been eating healthy and exercising but I'm worried about my progress, specifically lunch. I've been having salad with garbanzo beans and red onions. But I get *really* hungry. So I have to have some meat - chicken or fish. But even when I have one piece I'm still hungry.

However, for dinner, I am quite full: eating rice, with meat and a vegetable.

I've been able to stay quite hungry during this period because I'm on summer break, but when school starts, I worry I can't sustain this.

Are there filling meals that are healthy that could help me sustain my current weight loss?

submitted by /u/hs_throwaway23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ypwfih

No comments:

Post a Comment