Thursday, July 25, 2019

1/3 of the Way to my Goal and a BIG Mental Milestone

SW: 344lbs TW: 299lbs GW: 210lbs Method: Renaissance Periodization Simplified Diet templates and Walking

Hey everyone! I am a 39 year old, 6'5" male. I could not find a really good before / after comparison but I am happy with my results so far. I started my weight loss journey after a divorce in 2018, the stress of which left me at my highest ever weight of 344 lbs. I moved into my own place and once the "funk" cleared, I started with small steps. I started with the standard RP templates but found that they were not really for me. I saw incremental results but my compliance was all over the place due to the scheduling and occasional lapses to take my mind off of things and then the holidays.

When February rolled around I was at 322 lbs. RP was having a sale on their Simplified Diet templates so I took a stab at it. I started at the Base plan and have continued to see results on the Weight Loss 1 plan. I can also report that (most likely due to the significant increase in veggies) that my lipid panel from April was a stark improvement from the October one, taking me out of a number of "danger zones." I guess it is both a good thing and a bad thing...I lost the weight but I will have to go and get new templates since I have lost roughly 25 pounds since I got the first set.

I have also been incorporating a walk several times a week, and it feels like every time I go things get easier. My feet used to hurt extremely badly after a walk and now I can go a full hour with no foot pain to speak off. I get a walk in most weekdays now and want to start getting in a nice, long dedicated walk on the weekends going forward.

All that said, I stepped on the scale this morning and it registered a solid 299.00. Setting my next intermediate goal at 275 with the hopes that I can hit it by the end of the year. Keep it up, everyone!

submitted by /u/redfoot80
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YrirUG

No comments:

Post a Comment