Thursday, July 25, 2019

1/3 of the Way to my Goal and a BIG Mental Milestone

SW: 344lbs TW: 299lbs GW: 210lbs Method: Renaissance Periodization Simplified Diet templates and Walking

Hey everyone! I am a 39 year old, 6'5" male. I could not find a really good before / after comparison but I am happy with my results so far. I started my weight loss journey after a divorce in 2018, the stress of which left me at my highest ever weight of 344 lbs. I moved into my own place and once the "funk" cleared, I started with small steps. I started with the standard RP templates but found that they were not really for me. I saw incremental results but my compliance was all over the place due to the scheduling and occasional lapses to take my mind off of things and then the holidays.

​

When February rolled around I was at 322 lbs. RP was having a sale on their Simplified Diet templates so I took a stab at it. I started at the Base plan and have continued to see results on the Weight Loss 1 plan. I can also report that (most likely due to the significant increase in veggies) that my lipid panel from April was a stark improvement from the October one, taking me out of a number of "danger zones." I guess it is both a good thing and a bad thing...I lost the weight but I will have to go and get new templates since I have lost roughly 25 pounds since I got the first set.

​

I have also been incorporating a walk several times a week, and it feels like every time I go things get easier. My feet used to hurt extremely badly after a walk and now I can go a full hour with no foot pain to speak off. I get a walk in most weekdays now and want to start getting in a nice, long dedicated walk on the weekends going forward.

​

All that said, I stepped on the scale this morning and it registered a solid 299.00. Setting my next intermediate goal at 275 with the hopes that I can hit it by the end of the year. Keep it up, everyone!

submitted by /u/redfoot80
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YrirUG

No comments:

Post a Comment